Rewrite these sentences with a more positive tone. There’s more than one right answer—you can scroll below to compare our answer to yours.
- You’re not allowed to use the cafeteria after 2pm.
- My partner is not able to attend the conference.
- The N575 form is not the same as the N555 form.
- Since you didn’t include the receipt, we can’t give you a refund.
- I have no experience other than pumping gas at my father’s gas station.
- We cannot complete the transfer of funds without an RRSP account in your name.
- We often receive applications with deficient information.
- It’s impossible for us to process your employment application because we don’t have enough references.
- I will be out of town from November 13 — 18 and will not be able to meet with any of you till then.
- The roof isn’t guaranteed for life.
- Few sensible people would not accept vaccination against smallpox.
- If you aren’t vaccinated you’re not at serious risk but it’s socially irresponsible not to get vaccinated.
- The cafeteria is open until 2pm.
- My partner is unable to attend the conference.
- The N575 form is different from the N555 form.
- As soon as we receive the receipt, we’ll be happy to give you a refund.
- I have experience pumping gas at my father’s gas station.
- As soon as you set up an RRSP account in your name, we’ll be able to transfer the funds to you.
- We often receive incomplete applications.
- As soon as you provide us with three references, we can process your application.
- I am available to meet with you after November 18.
- Your new roof has a 15 year guarantee.
- Few sensible people would decline vaccination against smallpox.
- Without a vaccination, you have low personal risk of contracting the disease, but declining the vaccination is socially irresponsible.